£30,000 - £35,000
Civil & Structural
Our client have an excellent reputation throughout Scotland, specialising within the housing market. This is one of the most reputable names in the residential market that collaborates with one of the most prestigious consultants in Scotland.
This busy, C&S Engineering consultancy is now looking to source an ambitious Structural Engineer into their Glasgow office.
You will get to join this ambitious office where you can elevate your career and take ownership of each project. In return for your hard work you will be rewarded in terms of career progression and financial benefits (such as car allowance!).
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Involvement in project design from commencement to completion
- Preparation of structural design calculations
- Communication with Technicians and supervision of the production of design drawings
- Supporting Senior Engineers in carrying out the project design
- Carrying out Professional Development and maintaining records in accordance with ICE or IStructE requirements in order to progress to Chartered status
- Ability to show initiative and drive and to manage time effectively
- A degree in Structural Engineering (Masters would be preferred)
- A minimum of 5 years’ professional experience (This must be within the EU)
- Able to use modern design software’s, ie. TEDDS, AutoCAD & Building designer
- Proven experience designing in at least a couple of the following materials; Steel, Concrete or Timber.
If this position sounds of interest or you would like to get in touch with me for a confidential conversation about the market, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Martin Kerr.