£25,000 - £30,000
Civil & Structural
Peace Recruitment is delighted to offer you an excellent opportunity based in East of Edinburgh for a Structural Technician.
Our client typically operates in a range of building structures. They have a growing office of 11 and are keen to add 1 or 2 technicians due to an increased level of work flow.
Principle duties and tasks will encompass the following:
- Preparation of drawings and details for structural engineering designs for a range of building projects from house extensions to larger commercial, industrial, retail, public and similar buildings.
- Technical input to development of designs for projects.
- Liaison with external professionals such as architects and clients as necessary.
- General office duties in relation to the preparation, administration, control and production of documentation for projects.
- Other relevant tasks as directed by project staff.
- National certificate in Civil Engineering or equivalent education level.
- Has worked within a consultancy / construction background
- Competency with AutoCAD design and drawing software. Knowledge and some experience in using Revit would be advantageous but not essential. Most drawing work production is in AutoCAD but the opportunities for Revit training are likely to be available in the future.
- Previous drawing office experience in preparing structural engineering drawings for buildings and other structures
Apply without delay or contact Martin at Peace Recruitment for more details on 0131 516 9858 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Peace Recruitment has managed to grow from strength to strength due to the referrals and recommendations of our contacts allowing us to bring you great opportunities like this one. If this vacancy isn’t quite suited to you please point a friend/colleague in our direction – Thank you.