£32,000 - £38,000
Civil & Structural
How would you like to work for a LEADING Engineering consultant? Working on a vast and varied project portfolio throughout Scotland? Well my client is looking to expand their team with the addition of a Structural Technician (who will be afforded Revit Training) in their East Scotland office.
Why should I apply?
- Varied portfolio of projects for the Successful technician to work on, these sectors include Commercial, Education, residential and industrial
- Rare opportunity for a Structural Technician to both gain exposure and training in Revit
- Fast pace working environment, no day is ever the same.
What will the role involve?
- Producing drawings and layouts for a range of Structural Engineering projects
- Learning Revit and producing drawings in a 3D environment where applicable
- Working closely with Engineers to produce drawings within time and budget constraints
What experience should I have?
- 5 years’ Experience of working in an Engineering consultant
- Familiar with UK building regulations and standards
- Experienced user of AutoCAD
- Practical working experience in at least of the following materials; Steel, Timber, concrete, masonry
This is a genuinely progressive company who are willing to offer practical training and experience of Revit for the right individual, with this in mind and the other benefits of working with a company with a great market reputation I would urge you to apply without delay or call Martin Kerr on 0131 516 9858.