£20,000 - £26,000
Peace Recruitment is working with a multi-national organisation to recruit a permanent Symology Coordinator to be based in their offices in Glasgow.
Our client operates in diverse markets but one of their busiest areas is within Telecoms.
Your role will be to work as part of the network team and will be responsible for coordinating work carried out on various Telecoms projects using Symology.
Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Sending daily Symology reports to each client for progress on jobs, including sending registration details of excavations
- Liaising with colleagues onsite for completions of works, traffic management requirements
- Working alongside the project managers for each contract to ensure notices are in place, traffic management is approved so works can be programmed
- Dealing with local authorities for planning and legal permission of works
To be considered you must have:
- Experience in a similar Coordinator/ Scheduler/ Planner / Administrator role
- Knowledge of Symology
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft and Excel
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Experience in evaluation and report writing
For more information and a confidential chat, please call Finleigh Wells on 0131 443 0639.