Highly Competitive Salary
Peace Recruitment are currently working alongside a well-known main contractor to recruit an experienced Systems & Quality Manager on a permanent basis in Central Scotland.
The successful candidate will be based in Stirling however other regional office locations would be considered. Travel is a part of this role and regular travel to offices and project sites will be required.
The successful candidate will have experience of the construction industry, most likely within an operations role and have a working knowledge of various ISO Standards and systems. For example – CHAS, PEFC Chain of Custody & Achilles.
You will also be required to create and maintain an operations manual which will be distributed to the wider business.
Duties will include:
- Developing and managing a realistic programme of internal and external audit
- Attend and assist with any audits as required
- Managing submissions to external accreditation bodies
- Maintain the various accreditations
- Organise and chair annual Management Review Meetings
- Enhance and develop internal systems in partnership with other departments to ensure the best possible results for projects on an ongoing basis.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience of the Construction industry
- Be able to effectively work and communicate with site management staff right up to board level
- Have experience of Compliance and Management systems at a senior level
- Good problem solving and reasoning skills
- Experience of auditing across a variety of systems
- Experience of transition of systems to meet the evolving ISO standards
- IT literate with MS word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook with MS SharePoint
- Valid driving licence – role will require travel to various offices when required
- CSCS Card holder
For more information on the role and a confidential chat please ring Finleigh Wells on 0131 443 0639