Do you want your work to make a difference? Do you enjoy being part of an inclusive team where respect for people is a priority? Then my client is the place to be.
I am currently looking for a talented and motivated Technician to join my clients Development team in Edinburgh. You will be working across all projects with significant opportunities for professional development.
Your core duties and responsibilities will include:
• Working within a team environment
• Taking responsibility for the quality of work produced
• Recognising the importance of delivery timescales
• Assisting in design work as required.
To be successful in this role, you will need to possess:
• Excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD
• Previous experience in the preparation of drawings for infrastructure projects including roads, sewers, earthworks etc.
• Previous experience of using PDS and/or Civils 3D (desirable)
Professional Membership and Qualifications:
• HND or HNC in Civil Engineering or relevant subject
• Engineering Technician status (or working towards) through an appropriate professional body.
• The ability to communicate in a fluent and positive manner with team members
• A commitment to the delivery of quality design products
• The ability to project a professional image
• The ability to work on your own initiative and seek direction when required
• The ability to demonstrate pride in your work.
For a detailed discussion on both this position and my client, then please do call me directly on; 0131 516 9858Apply Now