Timber Frame Designer
£28,000 - £45,000
Health & Safety/CDM
Job Title – Timber Frame Designer
Job Salary - £28k-£45k
Job Location – Stirling/Aberdeen
Job Type – Permanent
I am looking to recruit 2 permanent Timber Frame Designers for a leading practice based in Stirling.
This unique opportunity will allow you to join an already well established team, enabling you to grow and develop your skills and project portfolio. Projects are predominantly residential and range in value and scale.
- Supporting the design manager with preparing bespoke design drawings for production.
- Taking projects from inception through to completion
- Undertaking site surveys and liaising with various different clients.
- Producing high quality drawings in AutoCAD.
Eligible candidates must have:
- Recent experience in Timber Frame Design is essential.
- You must be comfortable liaising with clients and providing them with advice on everything design related.
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- A knowledge of Revit is desirable but not essential.
To apply click on the link, or contact Sarah Hobson directly for any queries on the number below.