Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£17k - £21k (DOE)
How would you like to work for the ‘best small Recruitment Agency of the year’? Do you thrive in a driven, ambitious and most importantly, fun working environment? Intrigued by the prospect of commission based work, incentivised trips abroad, promotion possibilities? Read on…
We are looking to hire a Trainee Recruitment Consultant with previous sales experience and/or university graduates with suitable experience to join our team specialising in the construction and property industry. We will provide you with ongoing training to give you the knowledge and confidence to succeed and progress in a career as a Recruitment Consultant with Peace.
Offering a Salary circa £17k - £21k (DOE)
Our opportunity is Edinburgh based in the north of the City Centre (free parking available). If you are not Edinburgh-based hopefully our flexible hours and home working will make a potential commute less of a concern.
Firstly, here are a few things we reckon set us apart from the other agencies out there:
- Commission – we offer a highly rewarding commission structure to see you maximise your earnings. We believe in rewarding our staff for their continued hard work and commitment, even at your level of ‘trainee recruiter’.
- Relaxed approach to KPIs – let’s be grown up about this. KPIs are a good way of benchmarking progress, but they’re not the be-all and end-all. Peace Recruitment focusses on good customer service and believes conversion ratios are more important.
- Clarity – we have clarity about our vision – to be the agency of choice in our sector– makes Peace Recruitment Group an energetic environment where teams thrive. You don’t catch any of us saying a job’s a job or it keeps the wolf from the door.
- Incentivised trips abroad - We don’t care how self-motivated you are, a little recognition goes a long way. That’s why, on top of opportunities for promotion and extra income, we give you a few special incentives in the form of travel abroad. Recent trips have included Amsterdam and Paris.
- Location - Peace Recruitment Group is based in Edinburgh, one of the UK’s most culturally vibrant and attractive cities with breath-taking Scottish countryside and sea views on the doorstep plus excellent road, rail and air links. Our relaxed, open plan offices are based right in the heart of the city centre by Haymarket train station making any reasonable commute - whether you're based in Midlothian or Glasgow - under an hour.
- Promotion Prospects - We’ve got big ambitions and want to double the size of the company. That means you – our new and existing employees - have a tremendous opportunity to put your stamp on how the business moves forward rather than simply toeing some management line handed down from on-high. The career development prospects are huge.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, the Personal Attributes we are looking for:
- Decent banter
Peace Recruitment Group is an ambitious, independent recruitment agency that specialises in the construction industry. Our consultants are experts in their particular field and have a passion for good service. We always put customer satisfaction first. If you’d like to help us stand out from the crowd and you have previous sales experience, please call our Managing Director, Chris Peace for more information or click apply below for our Trainee Recruitment Consultant position!